Now Offering - Music Together® ONLINE
Coming soon - OUTSIDE!
Summer Registration is Now Open
Summer Semester (June 15th through Aug 12th)
$280 for new families / $255 for returning families
Sibs are included – all online classes include the whole family for 1 price!
Pro-rated discount accrues weekly, not per class and is taken at checkout.
We will study the Maracas collection in the beginning of the Summer and move over to Kazoo collection (greatest hits) in July.
As each new challenge arises during our Covid-19 semester (through Aug 18th) we will need to re-assess our fees and make adjustments as we go. We reserve the right to change fees and/or change service options at anytime, without notice. Pricing of goods and services may be adjusted at anytime as markets fluctuate and we work to make our music education experience the very best for all our families.
If you have a Covid-19 related hardship or you are an essential or front line worker, please email and let us know your need.
Online schedules June to August
- Sundays 9:00, 10:30 with Sara or 4:30 pm with Cindy
- Mondays Class videos available in Parent Portal, Facebook & YouTube
- Tuesdays 9:30 with Corley or 12:00 with Christa
- Wednesdays 10:00 with Christa or Wednesdays at 1:30pm with Sara
- Thursdays 9:00, 10:00 or 11:30 with Sara
- Fridays 10:30 with Sara
Beyond Zoom - Here's What's Included
- Reduced tuition for one family price; it’s just $280 for the whole family! We are waiving sibling fees through Aug 18th.
- More options. We are offering each family a mix of online and outdoor classes during the Summer session, choose your own adveture (up to 3 online classes a week and up to 6 outdoor classes as available).
- Opportunity for deeper learning. With song themed coloring pages, crafts and activity ideas, Music Learning Supports All Learning®®.
- Digital song download and colorful children’s songbook (commemorative print edition and CD will be mailed)
- Full sheet music available online for all the songs in the Maracas collection (with easy to learn guitar and ukulele chord guides for parents and older sibs learning those instruments)
- Extras! Facebook livestreams at lullaby time, Zoom dance parties “The Weekly Whine Down”, personalized musical birthday messages on your child’s birthday, and guest teachers and musicians from around the world joining us in our Zoom classes!
- Hello Everybody app for music on the go (with activities & videos)
- Your own account on the Family Music Zone from Music Together Worldwide (song specific activities, videos and music education support for homeschooling)
- Ability to invite Grandparents and family members to join your child in music class for a visit even if they live across the city, the country or across the world! They love logging into zoom and singing along!
- A sweet and supportive community of music makers!
- Elite class content/preferred pricing on all ad-ons!
Optional Add-ons (fee-based add-ons) - July & August Only
- Outdoor Singalongs - $15 per engagement for enrolled families, $20 for drop-in
- Sidewalk Jam/Birthday Concert - 1 teacher show - $50 for enrolled family / $60 for non-tuneBugz! family
- Music Inspired Art class - $15 per class for enrolled fams, $20 for non-tuneBugz! fams
With our tools and your enthusiasm we can make a huge musical impact on your child and on your whole family’s sense of musicality. Children absorb and reflect what we model at home so, just the simple act of making music in a fun and playful way is what opens the door for children to trundle happily down their musical path. You don't have to have any musical experience - you don't need to have perfect pitch or terrific sense of rhythm. Our trained and experienced teachers help keep activities fresh and fun, with just the right amount of challenge to encourage tonal and rhythmic growth for everyone!